The post about California Pizza Kitchen Spinach Artichoke Dip was posted on October 15, 2017 at 5:46 am. This post is uploaded under the Kitchen category. California Pizza Kitchen Spinach Artichoke Dip is tagged with California Pizza Kitchen Spinach Artichoke Dip, California, Pizza, Kitchen, Spinach, Artichoke, Dip..
CaliforniaCal•i•for•nia (kal′ə fôrn′yə, -fôr′nē ə),USA pronunciation n.
Cal′i•for′nian, adj., n.
- a state in the W United States, on the Pacific coast. 23,668,562;
158,693 sq. mi. (411,015 sq. km). Cap.: Sacramento. Abbr.: CA (for use with zip code), Cal., Calif.
- Gulf of, an arm of the Pacific Ocean, extending NW between the coast of W Mexico and the peninsula of Lower California. ab. 750 mi. (1207 km) long;
62,600 sq. mi. (162,100 sq. km).
Pizzapiz•za (pēt′sə),USA pronunciation n.
Also called piz′za pie′.
- a flat, open-faced baked pie of Italian origin, consisting of a thin layer of bread dough topped with spiced tomato sauce and cheese, often garnished with anchovies, sausage slices, mushrooms, etc.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Spinachspin•ach (spin′ich),USA pronunciation n.
- a plant, Spinacia oleracea, cultivated for its edible, crinkly or flat leaves.
- the leaves.
Artichokear•ti•choke (är′ti chōk′),USA pronunciation n.
- a tall, thistlelike composite plant, Cynara scolymus, native to the Mediterranean region, of which the numerous scalelike bracts and receptacle of the immature flower head are eaten as a vegetable.
- the large, rounded, closed flower head itself.
- See Jerusalem artichoke. Also called globe artichoke (for defs. 1, 2).
Dipdip1 (dip),USA pronunciation v., dipped or (Archaic) dipt;
- to plunge (something, as a cloth or sponge) temporarily into a liquid, so as to moisten it, dye it, or cause it to take up some of the liquid: He dipped the brush into the paint bucket.
- to raise or take up by a bailing, scooping, or ladling action: to dip water out of a boat; to dip ice cream from a container.
- to lower and raise: to dip a flag in salutation.
- to immerse (a sheep, hog, etc.) in a solution to destroy germs, parasites, or the like.
- to make (a candle) by repeatedly plunging a wick into melted tallow or wax.
- to lower and rehoist (a yard of a lugsail) when coming about in tacking.
- [Archaic.]to baptize by immersion.
- [Obs.]to moisten or wet as if by immersion.
- to plunge into water or other liquid and emerge quickly: The boat dipped into the waves.
- to put the hand, a dipper, etc., down into a liquid or a container, esp. in order to remove something (often fol. by in or into): He dipped into the jar for an olive.
- to withdraw something, esp. in small amounts (usually fol. by in or into): to dip into savings.
- to sink or drop down: The sun dipped below the horizon.
- to incline or slope downward: At that point the road dips into a valley.
- to decrease slightly or temporarily: Stock-market prices often dip on Fridays.
- to engage slightly in a subject (often fol. by in or into): to dip into astronomy.
- to read here and there in a book, subject, or author's work (often fol. by in or into): to dip into Plato.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]to take snuff.
dip′pa•ble, adj., n.
- the act of dipping.
- that which is taken up by dipping.
- a quantity taken up by dipping;
the amount that a scoop, ladle, dipper, etc., will hold.
- a scoop of ice cream.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]a liquid or soft substance into which something is dipped.
- a creamy mixture of savory foods for scooping with potato chips, crackers, and the like, often served as an hors d'oeuvre, esp. with cocktails.
- a momentary lowering;
a sinking down.
- a moderate or temporary decrease: a dip in stock-market prices.
- a downward extension, inclination, slope, or course.
- the amount of such extension.
- a hollow or depression in the land.
- a brief swim: She took a dip in the ocean and then sat on the beach for an hour.
- [Geol., Mining.]the downward inclination of a vein or stratum with reference to the horizontal.
- the angular amount by which the horizon lies below the level of the eye.
- Also called angle of dip, inclination, magnetic dip, magnetic inclination. the angle that a freely rotating magnetic needle makes with the plane of the horizon.
- a short, downward plunge, as of an airplane.
- a candle made by repeatedly dipping a wick into melted tallow or wax.
- [Gymnastics.]an exercise on the parallel bars in which the elbows are bent until the chin is on a level with the bars, and then the body is elevated by straightening the arms.
- a pickpocket.
- at the dip, not fully raised;
halfway up the halyard: an answering pennant flown at the dip.Cf. close (def. 65b).
The image about California Pizza Kitchen Spinach Artichoke Dip have 5 images it's including Spinach Artichoke Dip, $10.99, Pinterest, Spinach And Artichoke Dip At California Pizza Kitchen, Spinach Artichoke Dip At Pearlridge Center: California Pizza Kitchen, Cpk-waldorf-salad-copycat1. Below are the pictures:
the newly married pair to accomplish the home has picked California Pizza Kitchen Spinach Artichoke Dip. In addition to its layout that is modern but nevertheless easy, this desk already been because of several strengths such as may be applied as a means of collecting a child's learning, your family together, a location so forth and to put the kitchen gear.
This stand is usually along with a mini kitchen but may also be added to another place. Pricing stand is also cheaper than additional table because of its size that is small. If you'd like to purchase this table, there's in playing some design multifunctional bar table below for inspiration no harm.
The California Pizza Kitchen Spinach Artichoke Dip suitable for kitchen space's current sort. This mini-table includes a rectangular design that is modern to make it appear more respectable for a powerful young couple. Contemporary tables cleaned consequently did not spend enough time a pair that are very active and will also be quicker handled.