This article of Cost To Dig A Basement was uploaded at September 30, 2017 at 1:05 pm. It is uploaded on the Basement category. Cost To Dig A Basement is tagged with Cost To Dig A Basement, Cost, To, Dig, A, Basement..
Costcost (kôst, kost),USA pronunciation n., v., cost or, for 11–13, cost•ed, cost•ing.
- the price paid to acquire, produce, accomplish, or maintain anything: the high cost of a good meal.
- an outlay or expenditure of money, time, labor, trouble, etc.: What will the cost be to me?
- a sacrifice, loss, or penalty: to work at the cost of one's health.
- money allowed to a successful party in a lawsuit in compensation for legal expenses incurred, chargeable to the unsuccessful party.
- money due to a court or one of its officers for services in a cause.
- at all costs, regardless of the effort involved;
by any means necessary: The stolen painting must be recovered at all costs.Also, at any cost.
- to require the payment of (money or something else of value) in an exchange: That camera cost $200.
- to result in or entail the loss of: Carelessness costs lives.
- to cause to lose or suffer: The accident cost her a broken leg.
- to entail (effort or inconvenience): Courtesy costs little.
- to cause to pay or sacrifice: That request will cost us two weeks' extra work.
- to estimate or determine the cost of (manufactured articles, new processes, etc.).
- to estimate or determine costs, as of manufacturing something.
- cost out, to calculate the cost of (a project, product, etc.) in advance: to cost out a major construction project.
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Digdig1 (dig),USA pronunciation v., dug or (Archaic) digged, dig•ging, n.
- to break up, turn over, or remove earth, sand, etc., as with a shovel, spade, bulldozer, or claw;
make an excavation.
- to make one's way or work by or as by removing or turning over material: to dig through the files.
- to break up, turn over, or loosen (earth, sand, etc.), as with a shovel, spade, or bulldozer (often fol. by up).
- to form or excavate (a hole, tunnel, etc.) by removing material.
- to unearth, obtain, or remove by digging (often fol. by up or out).
- to find or discover by effort or search.
- to poke, thrust, or force (usually fol. by in or into): He dug his heel into the ground.
- dig in:
- to dig trenches, as in order to defend a position in battle.
- to maintain one's opinion or position.
- to start eating.
- dig into, [Informal.]to attack, work, or apply oneself voraciously, vigorously, or energetically: to dig into one's work; to dig into a meal.
- dig out:
- to remove earth or debris from by digging.
- to hollow out by digging.
- to find by searching: to dig out facts for a term paper.
- dig up:
- to discover in the course of digging.
- to locate;
find: to dig up information.
poke: He gave me a dig in the ribs with his elbow.
- a cutting, sarcastic remark.
- an archaeological site undergoing excavation.
- digs, living quarters;
Basementbase•ment (bās′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a story of a building, partly or wholly underground.
- (in classical and Renaissance architecture) the portion of a building beneath the principal story, treated as a single compositional unit.
- the lowermost portion of a structure.
- the substructure of a columnar or arched construction.
This article of Cost To Dig A Basement have 10 pictures it's including Hole Being Dug Beside House, Nusite Waterproofing, This Picture Is A Perfect Example Of The Massive Amount Of Foundation Forming Needed That Comes, Renovating A 100 Year Old Basement, Jim Gardner Construction, Time Lapse: July 20th, 09: Remove Forms, Temp Supports, Dig A Little Deeper, And Bring In The Crushed Rock! - YouTube, Installing A Full Basement Under A Existing House - YouTube, Stone Steps Leading To Basement Egress Window, Creating Your Basement, Progress Photo Of Excavation Showing Foundations, Propping And Water Tightness. Following are the attachments:
Cost To Dig A Basement get to be the most important factor in flooring for the home's option. In the event the shade of a floor you decide on also dark when you yourself have a small residence minimalist this can produce your home inside search pleased unpleasant and claustrophobic.
There is a prevalent impact, peaceful, and comfortable once we vary in that area. Therefore the color of the tile surfaces could you choose should since a mistake of ceramic shades will decide the beauty of one's property you pay attention , nor be underestimated.
your household will not feel comfortable sitting at home so as to create the poor aftereffects of your family users as well as if we feel uneasy within the residence, you then end up like to perform away from household. You can view the variation when you will find two hues with all the dimension of the area of the room in the room the same shade of the ground however they are different.