Dayton Floor Fan was published at April 17, 2017 at 1:17 pm. This post is uploaded at the Floor category. Dayton Floor Fan is tagged with Dayton Floor Fan, Dayton, Floor, Fan..
DaytonDay•ton (dāt′n),USA pronunciation n.
- Jonathan, 1760–1824, U.S. politician, Speaker of the House 1795–99.
- a city in SW Ohio. 203,588.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Fanfan1 (fan),USA pronunciation n., v., fanned, fan•ning.
- any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- an implement of feathers, leaves, paper, cloth, etc., often in the shape of a long triangle or of a semicircle, for waving lightly in the hand to create a cooling current of air about a person: We sat on the veranda, cooling ourselves with palm-leaf fans.
- anything resembling such an implement, as the tail of a bird.
- any of various devices consisting essentially of a series of radiating vanes or blades attached to and revolving with a central hublike portion to produce a current of air: ceiling fan; wall fan.
- a series of revolving blades supplying air for winnowing or cleaning grain.
- [Horol.]fly1 (def. 34).
- a semicircular decoration of bunting.
- [Physical Geog.]an alluvial fan.
- hit the fan, [Slang.]to become suddenly more awkward, embarrassing, or troublesome: When news of the incident was leaked to the press, everything hit the fan at once.
- to move or agitate (the air) with or as if with a fan.
- to cause air to blow upon, as from a fan;
cool or refresh with or as if with a fan: He fanned his face with a newspaper.
- to stir to activity with or as if with a fan: to fan a flame; to fan emotions.
- (of a breeze, current of air, etc.) to blow upon, as if driven by a fan: A cool breeze fanned the shore.
- to spread out like a fan: The dealer fanned the cards.
- to move (oneself ) quickly: You'll fan your tail out of here if you know what's good for you.
- to winnow, esp. by an artificial current of air.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to strike out (a batter).
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to punish by spanking;
spank: Your mother will fan you good if you break that dish.
- to strike, swing, or brush lightly at something.
- [Western U.S.](chiefly cowboy use). to slap the flanks of (a horse or other animal) repeatedly with a hat to get it to move or move faster.
- to spread out like a fan (often fol. by out): The forest fire fanned out in all directions.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to strike out, usually by swinging at and missing the pitch charged as the third strike.
Dayton Floor Fan have 10 photos including Its A Pretty Cool Fan And I Think It Came Out Great. Just Need To Get Rubber Feet For The Stand., I Finished Everything Up By Buffing The Plastic Pieces Including The Blades. Its A Pretty Cool Fan And I Think It Came Out Great., Old 60's Dayton Floor Fan, Dayton 18\, Live Auction World, DT Vintage Fans, Dayton 18\, Dayton Commercial Pedestal Fan, Dayton Floor Fan, An Industrial Floor Fan By Dayton, Model 3C219E, 1/2 HP, 1075 RPM, 2-speed, 115V, 60Hz, 5.8A, 1 Phase. Has Adjustable Height And A Blade Diameter Of 30\. Here are the pictures:
This desk comes with natural or metallic shade including dull, bright or black. Seats are utilized not too high and too basic with the number of 3 seats. Because the dimension isn't too-large, this desk is just used for chatting and eating. Products employed ie steel or glass.
The Dayton Floor Fan suited to natural sort of kitchen room. This natural stand includes a square-shape that's larger than lumber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) so that you can make a more natural effect. This stand mixes natural colors like bright and brown.
Tabletops also greater so that it may be used to place fruits items such as spoons, dishes, etc. Seats was once trim using a round or square thighs are little and slender so as to avoid the impact of tightness within the home.