Kitchen Aid Classic Stand Mixer was posted on October 15, 2017 at 5:46 am. This article is posted on the Kitchen category. Kitchen Aid Classic Stand Mixer is tagged with Kitchen Aid Classic Stand Mixer, Kitchen, Aid, Classic, Stand, Mixer..
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Aidaid (ād),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to provide support for or relief to;
help: to aid the homeless victims of the fire.
- to promote the progress or accomplishment of;
- to give help or assistance.
- help or support;
- a person or thing that aids or furnishes assistance;
- aids, [Manège.]
- Also called natural aids. the means by which a rider communicates with and controls a horse, as the hands, legs, voice, and shifts in weight.
- Also called artificial aids. the devices by means of which a rider increases control of a horse, as spurs, whip, and martingale.
- See foreign aid.
- a payment made by feudal vassals to their lord on special occasions.
- [Eng. Hist.](after 1066) any of several revenues received by a king in the Middle Ages from his vassals and other subjects, limited by the Magna Charta to specified occasions.
Classicclas•sic (klas′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- of the first or highest quality, class, or rank: a classic piece of work.
- serving as a standard, model, or guide: the classic method of teaching arithmetic.
- of or pertaining to Greek and Roman antiquity, esp. with reference to literature and art.
- modeled upon or imitating the style or thought of ancient Greece and Rome: The 17th and 18th centuries were obsessed with classic ideals.
- of or adhering to an established set of artistic or scientific standards or methods: a classic example of mid-Victorian architecture.
fundamental: the classic rules of warfare.
- of enduring interest, quality, or style: a classic design; classic clothes.
- of literary or historical renown: the classic haunts of famous writers.
- traditional or typical: a classic comedy routine.
- definitive: the classic reference work on ornithology.
- of or pertaining to automobiles distinguished by elegant styling, outstanding engineering, and fine workmanship that were built between about 1925 and 1948.
Also, classical (for defs. 1–5, 8, 10).
- an author or a literary work of the first rank, esp. one of demonstrably enduring quality.
- an author or literary work of ancient Greece or Rome.
- classics, the literature and languages of ancient Greece and Rome (often prec. by the).
- an artist or artistic production considered a standard.
- a work that is honored as definitive in its field: His handbook on mushrooms is a classic.
- something noteworthy of its kind and worth remembering: His reply was a classic.
- an article, as of clothing, unchanging in style: Her suit was a simple classic.
- a typical or traditional event, esp. one that is considered to be highly prestigious or the most important of its kind: The World Series is the fall classic of baseball.
- [Archaic.]a classicist.
Standstand (stand),USA pronunciation v., stood, stand•ing, n., pl. stands for 43–63, stands, stand for 64.
- (of a person) to be in an upright position on the feet.
- to rise to one's feet (often fol. by up).
- to have a specified height when in this position: a basketball player who stands six feet seven inches.
- to stop or remain motionless or steady on the feet.
- to take a position or place as indicated: to stand aside.
- to remain firm or steadfast, as in a cause.
- to take up or maintain a position or attitude with respect to a person, issue, or the like: to stand as sponsor for a person.
- to have or adopt a certain policy, course, or attitude, as of adherence, support, opposition, or resistance: He stands for free trade.
- (of things) to be in an upright or vertical position, be set on end, or rest on or as on a support.
- to be set, placed, fixed, located, or situated: The building stands at 34th Street and 5th Avenue.
- (of an account, score, etc.) to show, be, or remain as indicated;
show the specified position of the parties concerned: The score stood 18 to 14 at the half.
- to remain erect or whole;
resist change, decay, or destruction (often fol. by up): The ruins still stand. The old building stood up well.
- to continue in force or remain valid: The agreement stands as signed.
- to remain still, stationary, or unused: The bicycle stood in the basement all winter.
- to be or become stagnant, as water.
- (of persons or things) to be or remain in a specified state, condition, relation, relative position, etc.: He stood in jeopardy of losing his license.
- to have the possibility or likelihood: He stands to gain a sizable profit through the sale of the house.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to become or be a candidate, as for public office (usually fol. by for).
- to take or hold a particular course at sea.
- to move in a certain direction: to stand offshore.
- (of a male domestic animal, esp. a stud) to be available as a sire, usually for a fee: Three Derby winners are now standing in Kentucky.
- to cause to stand;
set: Stand the chair by the lamp.
- to face or encounter: to stand an assault.
- to undergo or submit to: to stand trial.
- to endure or undergo without harm or damage or without giving way: His eyes are strong enough to stand the glare.
- to endure or tolerate: She can't stand her father.
- to treat or pay for: I'll stand you to a drink when the manuscript is in.
- to perform the duty of or participate in as part of one's job or duty: to stand watch aboard ship.
- stand a chance or show, to have a chance or possibility, esp. of winning or surviving: He's a good shortstop but doesn't stand a chance of making the major leagues because he can't hit.
- stand by:
- to uphold;
support: She stood by him whenever he was in trouble.
- to adhere to (an agreement, promise, etc.);
affirm: She stood by her decision despite her sister's arguments.
- to stand ready;
wait: Please stand by while I fix this antenna.
- to get ready to speak, act, etc., as at the beginning of a radio or television program.
- to be ready to board a plane, train, or other transport if accommodations become available at the last minute.
- stand down:
- to leave the witness stand.
- to step aside;
withdraw, as from a competition: I agreed to stand down so that she could run for the nomination unopposed.
- to leave or take out of active work or service: to stand down some of the ships in the fleet.
- stand for:
- to represent;
symbolize: P.S. stands for "postscript.''
- to advocate;
favor: He stands for both freedom and justice.
- [Informal.]to tolerate;
allow: I won't stand for any nonsense!
- stand in with:
- to be in association or conspiracy with.
- to enjoy the favor of;
be on friendly terms with.
- stand off:
- to keep or stay at a distance.
- to put off;
- stand on:
- to depend on;
rest on: The case stands on his testimony.
- to be particular about;
demand: to stand on ceremony.
- [Naut.]to maintain a course and speed.
- stand out:
- to project;
protrude: The piers stand out from the harbor wall.
- to be conspicuous or prominent: She stands out in a crowd.
- to persist in opposition or resistance;
- [Naut.]to maintain a course away from shore.
- stand over:
- to supervise very closely;
watch constantly: He won't work unless someone stands over him.
- to put aside temporarily;
postpone: to let a project stand over until the following year.
- stand pat. See pat 2 (def. 6).
- stand to:
- to continue to hold;
persist in: to stand to one's statement.
- to keep at steadily: Stand to your rowing, men!
- to wait in readiness;
stand by: Stand to for action.
- stand to reason. See reason (def. 11).
- stand up:
- to come to or remain in a standing position: to stand up when being introduced.
- to remain strong, convincing, or durable: The case will never stand up in court. Wool stands up better than silk.
- [Slang.]to fail to keep an appointment with (someone, esp. a sweetheart or date): I waited for Kim for an hour before I realized I'd been stood up.
- stand up for:
- to defend the cause of;
support: No one could understand why he stood up for an incorrigible criminal.
- to serve a bridegroom or bride, as best man or maid (matron) of honor.
- stand up to, to meet or deal with fearlessly;
confront: to stand up to a bully.
- the act of standing;
an assuming of or a remaining in an upright position.
- a cessation of motion;
halt or stop.
- a determined effort for or against something, esp. a final defensive effort: Custer's last stand.
- a determined policy, position, attitude, etc., taken or maintained: We must take a stand on political issues.
- the place in which a person or thing stands;
- See witness stand.
- a raised platform, as for a speaker, a band, or the like.
- stands, a raised section of seats for spectators;
- a framework on or in which articles are placed for support, exhibition, etc.: a hat stand.
- a piece of furniture of various forms, on or in which to put articles (often used in combination): a nightstand; a washstand.
- a small, light table.
- a stall, booth, counter, or the like, where articles are displayed for sale or where some business is carried on: a fruit stand.
- newsstand: The papers usually hit the stands at 5 a.m.
- a site or location for business: After 20 years the ice-cream vendor was still at the same stand.
- a place or station occupied by vehicles available for hire: a taxicab stand.
- the vehicles occupying such a place.
- the growing trees, or those of a particular species or grade, in a given area.
- a standing growth, as of grass, wheat, etc.
- a halt of a theatrical company on tour, to give a performance or performances: a series of one-night stands on the strawhat trail.
- the town at which a touring theatrical company gives a performance.
- hive (def. 2).
- a rolling unit in a rolling mill.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a complete set of arms or accoutrements for one soldier.
- take the stand, to testify in a courtroom.
Mixermix•er (mik′sər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that mixes.
- a person, with reference to sociability: She's a good mixer to have at a large party.
- a kitchen utensil or an electrical appliance having one or more beaters and used in mixing, beating, or blending foods.
- Also, mix. a beverage, as ginger ale, fruit juice, or soda water that can be combined with liquor to produce a mixed drink, esp. a highball.
- [Audio.]an electronic device for blending, fading, substitution, etc., of sounds from various sources, as from microphones or separately recorded soundtracks, for broadcast or recording.
- Radio and Television, Recording. a technician who operates a mixer in a studio.
- the person responsible for the original recording of a movie soundtrack. Cf. recordist.
- a social event, as a party or dance, where people can meet informally.
- See mixing faucet.
- a container for blending and storing molten pig iron from several blast furnaces.
Kitchen Aid Classic Stand Mixer have 5 images it's including Classic Series 4.5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer, Amazon.com: KitchenAid K45SSOB 4.5-Quart Classic Series Stand Mixer, Onyx Black: Electric Stand Mixers: Kitchen & Dining, Walmart Canada, KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer - 4.26L - 250-Watt - White : Stand Mixers - Best Buy Canada, KitchenAid Classic 4.5-Quart 10-Speed White Stand Mixer. Below are the attachments:
About what size your area is you have to think. Are you able to match a hardwood that is big in or it will simply seem unusual. Perhaps you can make some templates out-of cardboard or use test to determine how it looks. Likewise how you modify the space can be made by the tiles look its own color and bigger can help. For instance, if there is a bright diagonal tile installed within the bedroom will give a of house.
Devote your time using the tile undertaking and make sure what is the tile's use and you 've regarded all of the solutions to you. So it could be advisable togo and take a trip to the nearby Tile Display, we recommend to seek expert advice.
By the period you've hired all-the required gear and they'll perform the job swiftly, you may not devote a lot of income. You could have even a bathroom that is somewhat big or a wet area. In both instances, the Kitchen Aid Classic Stand Mixer design can be considered by you. The bigger bathroom may not need tiles absolutely however the wet bedroom needs to be adorned.